Success in our careers is a result of our subject matter expertise and an array of capabilities that end up being classified as soft skills. Career Mastery comprises of being able to use our technical skills combined with people and emotional quotient skills, self management skills, workplace attitude and professionalism to create a success formula that works for us. Human psychology and personalities are so varied that there is no formula that can be applied for guaranteed success. However, a continued introspection of ourselves combined with learning can enable us to master our careers and craft our personal journeys. The submissions in this Track can include case studies. The sessions under this Track should be able to cater to an audience of approximately 150+ participants. This Track will focus on the varied aspects of our career beyond our core technical skills that enable success.
Career Mastery topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Emotion management
- Workplace attitudes
- Introspection and self awareness
- Professional image and presence
- Happiness and Career satisfaction
- Empathy and interpersonal acumen
- Building resilience
- Managing office politics
- Confidence and self esteem
- Leveraging feminine traits to enable career success
- Click here to know more about the GHCI 2016 session formats.
- Each session format has a unique set of requirements. Please review the essentials for your proposal type and ensure your submission meets all the requirements.
- Check out our tips for creating the perfect submission.