Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) 2015 may be over, but now is the perfect time to take action! Here are ways you can keep the momentum of GHCI going:
1. Connect with your new networks and get plugged in to Anita Borg Institute’s communities.
2. Find a local community of women technologists by joining a new ABI.Local group in a city near you.
3. Join Systers, a safe, private forum for technical women, from students to senior-level professionals.
4. Relive the laughter, inspiration and new friendships through the GHCI 2015 photo gallery.
5. You can watch the videos of most GHCI 2015 sessions on the ABI India YouTube channel.
7. And, of course join us for GHCI 2016! Stay tuned for the dates.