The time commitment for these roles is one year, with the majority of work executed before the conference (June – December 2015). The Committee Chair and Co Chair have to
- Take complete ownership of the strategizing, planning, review and end-to-end implementation of the Track assigned, in adherence to the process and timelines.
- Carry out the interview and selection of Committee Members for their Track.
- Guide and monitor all workings of the Committee such as Call For Submission (previously known as Call For Participation), review process; finalization of speakers, session content and other details.
- Manage any challenges during the entire process, in a neutral and positive manner.
- Ensure the GHCI Advisory Committee and ABI India team are kept informed on all key updates and overall activities of the Committee.
- Ensure flawless organization and execution of all sessions during the GHCI conference.
Selection criteria for GHCI Committee Chair and Co-Chair
- The Chair and Co-Chair MUST have held the position of a Committee Chair/ Co-Chair/ Committee Member during previous GHCIs.
- Have a minimum of 8+ years of work experience in technology.
- Have good communication skills and ability to handle difficult queries.
- Deliver the objectives set out for planning and execution of Tracks, ensuring the program content for the conference is well balanced with in-depth technical and professional development sessions .
- Should have significant knowledge and passion for the chosen Track, effective program management and problem-solving skills.
The last date for applying for GHCI 2015 Chairs and Co-Chairs was February 15, 2015.