Registrations for GHCI 17 will be opening very soon. Please check this page for updates and the registration link in a few days.
GHCI is the largest gathering of women technologists in the country. The conference offers technical and other career development sessions. Attendees can also look forward to the Poster Session, Career Fair, Hands on Lab, Women Entrepreneur Quest, Speed Mentoring and lots more.
The venue and timings for the GHCI 17 conference:
|November 16 and 17, 2017||Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore||8:00 a.m. to 5.15 p.m.|
The detailed scheduled for all days will be shared closer to the conference dates.
The conference registration pricing includes access to the keynotes, all track sessions, the Hands on Lab, Career Fair and any other sessions available to all attendees. Lunch and high tea on Day 1 and Day 2 is included for all registrations.
2017 Registration Rates:
|General Attendee – November 16 & 17, 2017||17,000 INR + Taxes|
|Student Attendee – November 16 & 17, 2017||8,500 INR + Taxes|
|Opening Keynote + Thursday Only – November 16, 2017||10,000 INR + Taxes|
|Closing Keynote + Friday Only – November 17, 2017||10,000 INR + Taxes|
|Organizations that would like to do bulk registrations of 10 & above passes should write to
|Student Scholarship Recipients
(With Registration Code)
If you wish to cancel your registration, a processing fee will apply.
- 10% of registration fee through October 20, 2017.
- 50% of registration fee from October 21 – 30, 2017.
- Cancellations after November 1, 2017 are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are allowed at no charge, but must be done no later than November 1, 2017.
We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express), wire transfer and purchase order. Payment is due in advance of the conference.
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Registration Query” in the subject line.
Access codes and discount codes given to sponsors should be used to register your attendees as soon as possible. Your sponsorship coordinator will receive separate instructions on how to register as a sponsor. The deadline to redeem these passes is November 1, 2017. Substitutions in attendees can be made till November 1, 2017.
Other Important Information:
- Valid student identification must be presented at the conference registration desk by all students.
- Speakers and active GHCI 17 Committee Members will receive complimentary registration to the conference. Complimentary registrations are not transferable.
- Registration badge checking will be carried out for all sessions, events and the exhibit hall.
- GHCI sponsors will receive a limited number of complimentary passes as part of the sponsor benefits. Deadline to redeem these passes is November 1, 2017.