Why can’t ABI increase the capacity of GHCI beyond the 1600 planned attendees?
Safety, facility, program and logistical considerations make it impossible for us to expand the capacity beyond the 1600-attendee level. While we wish we could accommodate every person who wants to attend, our primary objective is to ensure that all of our attendees have the high quality experience that the Grace Hopper Celebration is known for.
Will there be onsite registration?
No. There will not be any onsite registration. All attendees must register in advance of the event and receive registration confirmation prior to the start of the event.
If I would like to come but have not registered what should I do?
GHCI 2014 is sold out. At this time we cannot accommodate more people.
Stay tuned for information on livestreaming of the 2014 keynotes and plenaries.
What are registration codes?
A registration code is a unique code that enables people to register as a GHCI attendee. They are different than discount codes which enable people to register at a discount as long as registration spots are available. Registration codes are for speakers, members of the organizing committees, Technical Executive Forum participants, sponsors and GHC scholarship recipients. Registration codes have been distributed. All sponsor codes must be redeemed no later than Nov 12th. Speaker codes must be redeemed by Nov 14th.
Who gets registration codes?
- Speakers – people who are speaking, participating in panels, or presenting workshops receive registration codes for a one day pass
- Members of organizing committees – committee co-chairs who have helped to organize the conference
- GHC Scholars – scholarship recipients who will attend GHC
- Sponsors – as a part of their sponsorship package receive a limited number of codes for their attendees or pre-purchased registrations in advance
- ABI Partners – were able to buy enterprise packages of registration codes for their staff and women technologists to attend the event
Can I get a registration code?
If you fall into one of the above categories you should have already received your code. Registration codes are no longer available for purchase.
If I can no longer attend, may I transfer my registration pass to someone else?
Substitutions are allowed until Nov 14th. To transfer your registration pass to someone else, please log in to your registration, select the option to make a substitution, and fill out the information for the person who is replacing you.