Are you trying to connect with a leading technology organization for:
• a new job on your career path?
• getting back to work after a career break?
• an internship?
• a first job after graduation?
Then don’t miss this great opportunity!
Attend the GHCI 17 Career Fair (for women professionals and students in technology), at the largest technical conference for women in India – the Grace Hopper Celebration India 17.
– November 16, 2017: 10.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
– November 17, 2017: 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Who should attend the GHCI 17 Career Fair
- Women who want to pursue a career in technology. This includes those who would like to enter the technology industry and also others with existing work experience.
- Women students from STEM backgrounds
At the GHCI 17 Career Fair women from technical backgrounds can directly interact with leading recruiters from global technology organizations. You can explore internships and full-time job opportunities. Click here to see some of the organizations that were there at GHCI 16 Career Fair. The GHCI 17 list will be updated soon. Entry to the GHCI 17 Career Fair is Free.
– Submit your profile in the Resume Database
Our sponsors get access to the Resume Database. They will connect with you directly on job opportunities in their organization.
The above registration will only give access to GHCI 17 Career Fair and not the conference sessions.
Submit your Resume
Even if you can’t attend the fair, you can still leverage this opportunity. Submit your profile in our Resume Database for leading organizations to connect with you.